Our Memberships and Certifications
TOMCO2 Systems is a proud and active member of these industry organizations and associations.
ASME (founded as the American Society of Mechanical Engineers) promotes the art, science and practice of multidisciplinary engineering and allied sciences around the globe.
The American Society for Nondestructive Testing, Inc. (ASNT) is the world’s largest technical society for nondestructive testing (NDT) professionals.
The American Welding Society (AWS) was founded in 1919 as a multifaceted, nonprofit organiza-tion with a goal to advance the science, technology and application of welding and related joining disciplines.
Established in 1881, the American Water Works Association is the oldest and largest nonprofit, scientific and educational association dedicated to safe and sustainable water in the world.
CGA represents all facets of the industry; manufacturers, distributors, suppliers, and transporters of gases, cryogenic liquids, and related products.
The GAWDA mission is to promote the safe operation and economic vitality of distributors of industrial gases and related welding equipment and supplies.
The International Oxygen Manufacturers Association, Inc. (IOMA) is the only truly worldwide trade association of companies in the industrial and medical gas business.
Founded in Washington, D.C. in 1953 and consisting of over 1,000 members worldwide. It is unique in being the only organization whose sole interest is the technical and scientific aspects of soft drinks and beverages.
The mission of the international nonprofit NFPA, established in 1896, is to reduce the worldwide burden of fire and other hazards on the quality of life by providing and advocating consensus codes and standards, research, training, and education.
TOMCO2 Systems has received certification from the following organizations:
- ASME (American Society of Mechanical Engineers) Manufacturing Facility
- ASME R Stamp for Pressure Vessel Repairs
- Pressure Equipment Directive, P.E.D – For the European pressure vessel market
- CE Mark (Third party certification) – For Dry Ice Equipment manufactured and sold into Europe
- Canadian Registration Numbers, C.R.N. – For Equipment Manufactured and sold into Canada
- Factory Mutual (FM) Approved -For Carbon Dioxide Fire Extinguishing Systems
- DOT Approved CO2 Cargo Tank Manufacturer