Portable Storage Units
TOMCO2 Systems offers 60-ton and 70-ton portable CO2 storage units primarily used in oil field fracking. Also used where temporary storage for liquid carbon dioxide is required. Unit is moved empty of product and is available in other sizes.
* Certified to meet D.O.T. specifications on lights and brakes for over the road use when hauled empty
NOTE: Outlets can be sized and located in accordance with your specific requirements.
- Pressure Vessel: ASME Coded for maximum working pressure of 350 psig.
- Outer Jacket: 0.063” (0.16 cm) aluminum
- Piping: Schedule 40 and Schedule 80 seamless pipe, 2,000 lb. (907.2 kg) forged steel fittings, ball type valves. Four (4) 4" liquid process connections for rapid withdrawl of product from front and rear of storage unit. Three (3) filling connections, two (2) both sides frong and one (1) rear. Two (2) 4” liquid process connections for rapid withdrawl of product from front and rear of storage unit.
- Safeties: Single ASME approved spring operated.
- Insulation: 4” (10.16 cm) polyurethane
- Liquid Level Gauge: Differential pressure indicator type with 6” (15.24 cm) dial, located at rear.
- Pressure Gauge: 0 to 600 psig with 6” (15.24 cm) dial, located at rear.
|Model||Nominal Ton Capacity||Height||Length||Width||Approx. Empty Wt.|
|CP79CD60||60 tons||13'4"||49' 8"||8' 4"||53,000 lbs.|
|54.43 MT||4.06 m||15.14 m||2.54 m||24,040 kg|
|CP79CD70||70 tons||13' 4"||57' 4"||8' 4"||58,500 lbs|