Dry Ice Cleaning Systems
The PHX-150 Dry Ice Cleaning System delivers powerful dry ice blasting capabilities in an economical, highly mobile unit as well as PHX-200. The most aggressive pneumatic pellet cleaning system on the market today!
The cleaning system uses .114” (2.9 mm) pellets that are produced with TOMCO2 Sytems’
High Pressure Pelletizers. We offer high pressure pelletizers from 100 lbs. (90.72 kg) to 1000 lbs. (453.60 kg). You can produce as many pellets as you need in each particular situation, or use
TOMCO2 Systems’ Storage Boxes to maintain an insurance supply at all times. The pellets last up to two weeks when stored in TOMCO2 Systems’ boxes.
- Convenient front hook-up for quick air hose connection
- Safety interlocks and guards prevent accidental contact with moving parts
- 14" wide body navigates easily through doorways and into tight spaces
- Reinforced stainless steel construction and durable molded castors
- Quick release airlock for fast cleaning or inspection
- Customer Support available 24 hours, 7 days a week
- Dimensions: 14" x 18.5" x 45.75" (W x L x H) (36cm x 43cm x 116cm)
- Dry Weight: 140 lbs. (63kg)
- Hopper Capacity: Over 100 lbs. (45.5kg) of pellets
- Ice Consumption Rate: 3 - 7 lbs. (.4kg - 3.2kg)/min
- Supply Air Pressure Range: 70 psi - 125 psi (4.8 - 8.6 bar)
- Air Consumption Range: 100 CFM - 250 CFM
- Blast Pressure Range: 50 psi - 125 psi (2.8 - 8.6 bar)
- Inlet Air Temperature: 175 F (79 C) maximum
- Inlet Air Connection: 1" NPT
- 210 SCFM @ 100 PSI
- Most versatile nozzle we offer.
- Good for a wide range of applications.
- P/N 30048-002
- 230 SCFM @ 100 PSI
- Good for cleaning large areas.
- P/N 30093-002