Installation and Service
No matter how challenging, TOMCO2 Systems will find or build the right solution for your needs. Our service department has a proven track record for installing a broad variety of CO2 and N2 systems efficiently and effectively from concept to completion. We offer refrigerant conversions, rebuilds of dry ice extruders, pumps or storage units, and many other services, including installation of nitrogen delivery systems and site inspection. Contact us to find out more about how we can help you.
Carbon Dioxide (CO2) and Nitrogen (N2) Safety and Quality Site Audit
TOMCO2 Systems has developed a safety and audit program to assist with identifying CO2 and N2 safety, quality and efficiency concerns. This program works closely with your facility’s maintenance and quality personnel not only to identify issues, but also to help with corrective measures.
The primary safety and quality issues addressed in our audit are as follows:
- Carbon dioxide concentration level in all enclosed areas
- Carbon dioxide/nitrogen tank and component condition
- Access to carbon dioxide and nitrogen emergency shut-off valves
- Safety valves installed properly and in-test date
- Pressure ratings on pipe and components
- Carbon dioxide/nitrogen piping materials and components
- Carbon dioxide/nitrogen system leak detection
- Develop detailed carbon dioxide and nitrogen system drawings
- TOMCO2 will submit a detailed audit report recommendations and system drawings
TOMCO2 Systems is the world’s largest manufacturer of carbon dioxide systems and has extensive experience and knowledge in this field. Contact us today if you have any questions about possible carbon dioxide or nitrogen issues or would like an independent, third-party inspection at your facility.